Wednesday, August 8, 2012

40,000 And Counting


The Cantral Chronicles Book 3 (CCB3) is now 40,000 words long and growing!

I'm working on it as quickly as I can, because soon my dad and I will embark on a month long tour across the northern US and through Canada, and there won't be much time for writing once we're on the road.


I believe CCB3 is progressing well. I'm adding new characters left and write (Er. . . Right. Left and right.)   Some of their names are Chrom, Shal, Wheaten, and Fahltrid.   Names subject to change or removal, but I thought you might like to see them. :)

If I had any artistic talent, I'd draw them, too, but if I tried that with my skills, you'd get a bunch of identical stick figures, and those aren't that interesting.



There's lots going on around here that tries to get in the way of my writing, but I'm trying to not let it.

I hope you all have an excellent day. Keep being spiffen. Or if you haven't been spiffen lately. Start. It's good thing to be.


-Amanda

Oh, and I've been updating my daily blog every day life blog, too. www.averageamanda.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment