Saturday, February 18, 2012

Story Flowers

You may wonder what I've been up to all this time that I haven't been updating my blog.


Editing Noble Imposter? You guess.

Yes. And no.

While I have been doing a bit of editing here and there, I haven't been able to do much. Right now we're in the 'Read Aloud' stage. During this stage my mother reads aloud from the book we're working on and my dad and I listen and try to find mistakes, repeated words, etc.

My mother has been a bit busy with various things, leaving little time to read. So I occupy myself with other things.

Like the invention of Story Flowers.


Check out these photos of the four I've created so far.






Want to know more about them? Read the descriptions here on my other website. :)


Here

3 comments:

  1. Those are really neat! Why do you call them story flowers? (The link you posted didn't work; it said the page was unavailable.)
    I'm going to keep an eye out for your books in my local library and bookstores, by the way. They sound great, and I'm already a fan of your dad's books... Chances are, you've inherited or picked up some talent. ;)

    ReplyDelete