Friday, July 22, 2011

Upcoming Tour

In the months of September, October, and November, I will be away from my home almost the entire time.

Would you like to know why?

Well, I'll tell you anyway.


My dad, author Bryan Davis, and I will be going on a tour across the country (and a wee bit into Canada) on a promotional tour.

Some dates are scheduled, some are still tentative, but we will be driving a total of about 10,000 miles and visiting many states, from the east coast, northern border, mid west, west coast, and up into British Columbia.

When I have a specific schedule, I'll post it here.


Meanwhile, we're busy with preparations.

One of which includes coming up with a tour logo. My dad and I brain stormed yesterday and came up with an idea to use a road sign and other things.

So last night and this morning I worked on a logo that we will be using on the side of our van as a magnetic sign. We also might get t-shirts. We'll see.

What do you think?



The dragon is the representation for my dad, since he writes dragon books. The bunny is for me because ... well... because my family often calls me a bunny, and I call myself that, too, and bunnies are just adorable.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I hope the "northern border" part of the tour includes Minnesota!
    I love the logo. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dad's dragon books, so I invited him to my school. You'll be coming on November 14th. I can't wait. Your book looks very interesting. I will to be sure to read it!

    ReplyDelete