Thursday, December 8, 2011

Easy to Forget

That's what blogging is- easy to forget to do. It's been six days since my last post.


Of course, not much has happened since then. Just editing, house cleaning, editing, spinning yarn.

I finished spinning a fleece that someone hired me to process. I ended up getting 6 1/2 skeins of yarn out of it. It's a very pretty pewter color. I should take pictures of the skeins before I hand them over.

Also, I had to take my cat, Ferdi to the vet because she had something wrong with her neck. That's always disappointing, but she seems to be okay now.


So it's back to writing. Only 9 chapters to go starting this morning! Noble Imposter is on it's way to being finished. Of course, after this stage of edits, I have a few more, but still, it's a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment