Saturday, January 7, 2012

And Another Round Complete

Round 3 is done!

Time for round 4 to commence.


This round will be the hardest, because my dad will be reading it. He's the toughest critique-er ever. And I'm not kidding. ;)


So now to start a document called Noble Imposter - 06! (See last blog post for explanation).


Currently I am in Florida! Surprise!


I was editing away when I heard that my brother's wife went was in labor! So my family and I drove down from Tennessee to Florida. We left at 7:20PM, arrived in Florida at around 9:20AM, waited at the hospital until 7:50PM, and then my niece, Madelynn arrived!





And we'll be staying in Florida for a week or so now. :)

Meanwhile, I finished a round of edits today.

I see a lot of y'all are working on projects. I hope they're going well

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new niece, Amanda!
    And can't wait for the new book


    And by the way, a friend of mine was wondering where to buy your yarn. So if you could post the website, I would be very appreciative.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous, my website for my yarn is

      www.bunnycraftsnfiber.etsy.com

      I don't currently have any yarn there at the moment, because I'm working on spinning some for someone else, but I do have other things listed.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! Congrats to the Davis family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A double congrats ;-) Looking forward to your sequel and I hope your newest edits go well for you... you have a lot of talent! Enjoy your time in Florida, is it warmer there, than your home state?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!


      Florida was definitely a lot warmer than Tennessee!

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on your niece! She's so beautiful :)
    My sister and her husband are expecting so I'm going to be an auntie soon too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. All I can say is awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is so cute!
    It must be so warm down there! It just snowed this morning where I live...

    ReplyDelete