Tuesday, January 3, 2012

More Editing

And we're back to just editing!

It's 21 degrees here this morning, so I'm thankful for my electric blanket I can curl up on while I edit.

Remember the knitting project I was working on the other day?Link

He's finished now. :)


Meet Vinnie the rat! I created this Vinnie 2.0 so that someone could have him for their very own!

You can get him here


Vinnie 1.0 is the Vinnie who went on tour with us. He will remain in my possession indefinitely. :)


Do any of you write? If so, how's it going?


Me, I'm back to editing. Chapter 12 of Noble Imposter

4 comments:

  1. Impressive little guy, my daughter would love him. I have just finished my second book and it is out and about flirting with agents. I have officially started book three and am quite excited about it. Hope your editing goes smoothly:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was writing a book, but the quality of it was kind of getting worse as I went along, so...I'm scrapping it and starting over! Which is really disappointing for me because I had written over 18,000 words in just a few months. Hopefully this time it will work out better.
    I love Precisely Terminated and I can't wait for Noble Imposter to come out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im not much of a writer but i an SOOO a reader and vinne is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo adorable.Happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohmigosh Vinne is so cute!
    I am trying (and failing) to write a series, still on chapter three of book one. My cousin is always demanding that I write the next chapter (have to do the fourth one soon because chapter three ended at a cliff hanger). I am hoping to be an author some day, I love reading and I have an extensive imagination that certainly helps with writting. I've read the "dragons in our midst" and "oracles of fire" serious and I can't wait to read your books! They look great!

    ReplyDelete