Monday, June 4, 2012

Away Again, Home Again

First of all, Blogger has revamped the look of its site where I type up these blog posts, and I don't really like it much. It makes me not want to blog, but I shall continue on. For your sakes. :)

No, no, I'm kidding. While I don't like it much, it's not that bad.

Anyway, I know I've been rather quiet lately, but for good reason!   I was away on a church service project for a week and had no internet access. Now I'm home again and have internet access and a computer, and I'm busily working away on Cantral Chronicle's Book 3 (CCB3).

I've reached 10,500 words and hope to reach 11,000 by this evening.

I will also be making blackberry jelly, if everything goes as planned.  I hope you all have a splendiferous day.

1 comment:

  1. Blackberry Jelly. Your family is lucky. You should send out jars to your fans.

    ReplyDelete