Thursday, October 4, 2012

Couer D'alene

We have arrived safely in Coeur D'Alene, Idaho. At least, I think that's how it's spelled.



I believe today is day 29, but I'll verify that once I have more time to write. It's late right now as I'm writing this, and we're at our host's house.


Today (the day this is posting) we have a few writing events at one school before driving off towards WY and MT on our way to CO. :)

Still working away on CCB3, but it's been a bit slow, thanks to talks and broken keyboards. My N key is still writing N and H at the same time, but I've beenh deleteinhg it almost every time so it doesnh't bug y'all. :)

4 comments:

  1. Don't feel bad about your book coming along slowly! I haven't had time to even touch any of my 3 works in progress the past few weeks, as eager as I am to employ some very helpful tips from a certain editor... ;)
    -Tracey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tracey. :) I hope to get back to writing tomorrow

      Delete
  2. I hope you liked Coeur d'Alene. My daddy did an ironman there last summer and it is such a beautiful town. The lake was so gorgeous, but my dad said it was freezing, even in June. It was a long drive (from San Antonio up to Idaho), but it was worth it. I bet you had a good time too.
    -Hannah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did like Coeur d'Alene, thank you, Hannah. :) I don't think I could do an ironman, though! I can barely run 2 miles!

      Delete