Monday, January 7, 2013

Fighting to Type


Some of you know, some of you don't, but either way -- I have some learning disabilities, the main one is dyslexia. You might have heard of it. It's becoming more commonly diagnosed, but there are levels of severity.  Some people have it but barely notice it, some people have it and have to have years of therapy to over come.

I'm in the latter group.  And we don't overcome. It's a daily fight.  Lately, it's been more difficult for me. I'm not sure why, but my words are turned around. I say the last word in a sentence before the first, or type the third word before the second. There's no rhyme, no reason. It just happens.

It means writing is going more slowly than usual, but I will keep fighting to type. And I will win.


3 comments:

  1. Praying for you, Amanda!
    -Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it. "What God has called us to do, He gives us the strength to accomplish."
    I will be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you SHALL win, dear, when you and this sinfull mortal go to Seventh-Heaven in a lil while...

    Believe-you-me, goirl, I had to overcome 1,001 ob-stick-les in my head injury.

    'The more you shall honor Me,
    the more I shall bless you'
    -the Infant Jesus of Prague
    (<- Czech Republic, next to Russia)

    trustNjesus ALWAYS, dear,
    and wiseabove to Seventh-Heaven
    where we can RITE
    millions upon nonillions
    of novelties Upstairs
    in God's Magnificent Kingdome
    throughout the length and breadth
    of endless eternity.

    God bless your indelible soul.
    Cya soon, babe...

    ReplyDelete