Saturday, September 8, 2012

Tour Day 2 -- 9 - 6- 12

Tour Day Two - No Pictures, sorry. :(     My  sister took some on one camera, but I don't have them on my computer.



We arrived in Cincinnati, Ohio the night before and in the morning we got up and went to a homeschool group. They received us well and both my dad and I spoke.  We really enjoyed it and the audience was attentive.

One cool thing - some of the members of the homeschool group were hearing impaired and brought an interpreter with them, so this young man interpreted everything my dad and I said, and it was quite cool.


After we were done speaking we drove off to Columbus from Cincinnati and got to our hotel.


I'll have pictures tomorrow! :)

2 comments:

  1. Cool beans.
    So has your speaking felt as rusty as you expected it to be? I hope not! It'd be hard to speak in front of groups when you feel like your public speaking skills need practice... although I doubt they really did!
    Safe travels, Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it did feel a little rusty for a couple of the talks, but I think I'm getting a bit better. :)

      Delete