Sunday, September 9, 2012

Tour Day 3 - 09-7-12

(Post Written by my sister Hannah)



We left our hotel at 7:30 to get to the Miami Christian Academy for Dad and Amanda’s next talk.


 Since most of the audience was little kids, the authors performed their sword duel for the amusement of the small folk. They all loved it. Unfortunately, I didn’t get any photos of that, but I’ll be sure to try and remember in the future.


After their talk, Dad and Amanda signed books, one boy with a broken arm even asked Dad to sign his cast. (He did, of course.) I should have gotten a picture of that. I will be more vigilant with the camera.



Dad signing books for a girl. She bought all of those books on the table next to him.




Amanda signing books and talking to kids




The teacher lined up the kids of the class that were not buying books and sat them against the wall




Book marks are always cool too. They must be signed.





Miles Drive Day 3 - 458

No comments:

Post a Comment